воскресенье, 25 сентября 2016 г.

1When we came back home, the children had already been sleeping for 2 hours. When we came back home, the children hadn't been sleeping for 2 hours. Had the children already been sleeping for 2 hours when we came back home?
2Tina had just got home when I phoned her. Tina hadn't got home when I phoned her. Had Tina got home when I phoned her?
3I hadn't seen him for ages. Had I seen him for age? I seen him for ages.
4She had been cleaning the house all day. She hadn't been cleaning the house all day. Had she been cleaning the house all day?
5They had been running a marathon. They hadn't been running a marathon. Had they been running a marathon?
6Mark told me that he had bought a new suit. Mark told me that he hadn't bought a new suit. Had he bought a new suit?
7When I arrived, Lucy had been lying in bed with temperature since lunchtime. When I arrived, Lucy hadn't been lying in bed with temperature since lunchtime. Had Lucy been lying in bed with temperature since lunchtime?
8My mom had already cooked dinner when I returned home. My mom hadn't cooked dinner when I returned home. Had my mom already cooked dinner when I returned home?
9Sean explained why he hadn't written an essay. Sean explained why he had written an essay. Had he  written an essay?
10There were puddles in the streets as it had rained all night. There weren't puddles in the streets as it hadn't rained all night.  Had it rained all night?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий