воскресенье, 18 сентября 2016 г.

Why do I need English?

                                                 Why do I need English?
English is the language of international communication. Nowadays, everyone needs to learn English. And there are some reasons,why I need English in my life.
  The first reason is reading books on English. So, a lot of books were written by English authors, like Diana Winn Jones, Herbert Wells etc. I really want to read, for example, Harry Potter in original version on English.
  Secondly, I learn English to find new friends in my travelings. I really like traveling and when I travel, sometimes I need to ask person, where, let us say, museum. In this situation, Еnglish is very nessesary. Also, I can use English in international communications online.
  The last reason is studing abroad. In future, I want to have high education abroad in UK or USA. And in this situation I really need high level of English.
   So, I really need English and I learn English in my school. I hope, I will learn it.
  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий